Thursday 26 June 2014

Tilly Mint

 

 

Hi lovely peeps.
Dawny P
here and a happy Thursday to everyone : )

The weekend is so close you can smell it – one more day to go, wooohooooo!!

 

It’s my turn to host today and I’ve gone with a colour theme that is one of my all time faves and that is red, white and black and ……

 

 

… here’s my card.

 

 

The image I’ve used today is a Little Darlings Saturated Canary image and this one is Tilly

I coloured her with the following Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E13., R00, R02

Hair – C00, C0, C4, C5, C7, C10

The rest – C00, C0, C3, C4, C5, R02, R17, R27, R57

 

I also outlined the image with Glamour Dust – I like to do this because I think it really does make the image ‘pop’.

 

 

These GORGEOUS papers are Fancy Pants - The Good Life and I inked the edges with  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Walnut Stain

 

I used a couple of Cheery Lynn Dies - Francesca Border ….

 

... and the beautimous French Pastry Doily Die which you can just about see it this pic.

 

 

All the other details can be found on my blog.

So there we are all done - I hope that you like this card and thanks for stopping by today.

See you next Thursday and huggiest of hugs,

Dawny xx

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

do love a pop of colour and this is gorgeous
hugs Kate x