Thursday 19 June 2014

Just To Say ….

 

 

Hi there peeps.
Dawny P here  and hope you are all OK today.


I had a lovely email from
Lou, asking me if I would like to go back to the Dies To Die For DT so I said a big YES PLEASE.
So poor Tracy has got me back lol.
And it is sooo good to be back as well : ))

 

So today is my first day doing the DTDF Cutey Craft blog post and l will see you all every Thursday (you poor things lol!!).

 

In the meantime,

0011 copy_thumb[2]

… here’s my card.

 

 

 

001 copy_thumb[2]

 

The image is Sweet Elin - Frog on Flower and I coloured her with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E13., R00, R02

Hair – E31, E35, E39, E50

The rest – B0000, B00, B05, B97, C00, C4, C7, C10, G99, R05, R14, R17, R59, Y00, Y02, Y08, YG00, YG03, YG95

I also added a sprinkling of Glamour Dust on her wings and some White Opal Liquid Pearls  to her skirt and around the image.

 

 

 

 

004 copy_thumb[3]

 

The papers are Fancy Pants Down By The Shore – love the colours.

I made some rolled roses, small punched flowers and a scruffy fringed flower.
Then I chopped up a bit of  die cut
Memory Box Lavish Branch and added that, just because I cannot leave well alone!!!



 

 

 

 

002 copy_thumb[3]

 

And I  added a strip of paper lace made with the fabby Tilda Lace Die.

 

All the other details can be found on my blog

 

So there we are all done and you have a week to recover before, like the proverbial  bad smell,  I’m back again.

I hope that you like this card and thanks for stopping by today.

Huggiest of hugs,

Dawny xx

No comments: