Monday 26 May 2014

Flutterby to say Hi.......

Morning everyone!

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. I have a card to share using one of those totally gorgeous Tiddly Inks stamps!! (ok, so I may be a little biased being on the Tiddly Inks DT but oh man! they are just soooooo cute!!!!) and they stamp like a dream to which is always great!!

I colured her up with my promarkers and used my blender pen a lot to get that soft feel to it, I LOVE doing this at the minute!! I suck at all other pens so finding something new to do with my promarkers is always fun. ( and just incase you didn't know, promarkers are just £1.50 at the minute!!)

Thank you for popping in!
Hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty card Lou and a gorgeous sweet image and colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Levoir said...

Gorgeous card Lou, love that blue and the way you've added the dots on the letters :) xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful!!! Love the sweet image Lou and gorgeous papers. What a special celebration to mark too! Hugs, Wends x