Tuesday 20 May 2014

Charmings

Happy Tuesday folks!  It's Linda back to day with my inspiration post.
I've been having a bit of a play with Inktense watercolour pencils and coloured up this Saturated Canary stamp by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  This stamp was actually a present from my DT chum Jenny for my birthday, but Tracy stocks her in the store, she's called Charmings.  I've added links to items used at the end of my post, but because Inlinkz want's to charge me a fortune to carry on using them, they're just standard links now, no pretty pictures sorry.



I don't think she came out half bad! I paired her up with these gorgeous Whimsy papers I've had in my drawer for some time, just waiting for the right card to use them on. 
You can find the colours I used on my blog here, along with a few extra photos.


I used a lovely Whimsy sentiment and die that I thought went perfectly on this card and I finished it off with a little Prima bling. 
 I've stitched all my papers with top stitch thread.  I inked the edges with Distress Ink in dusty concord.


Finally I decorated the inside of the card with some more papers from the pack to complement the front.

Items used:


Well that's all from me today, I'll  see you again next week and in the meantime, why not try something new?

Have fun! : ) x x



No comments: