Tuesday 1 April 2014

Paisley has a Prezzie

Happy Tuesday everyone, it's DT Linda here with my usual Tuesday inspiration post and so far the week has been off to a great start, I hope you've all started the week well too.

Today I'm using one of the fabulous new Stamping Bella stamps, (as usual links to products can be found at the end of my post), Tracy has all the new ones in now and o my it was soooo hard to choose, I really want them all! 

But in the end I settled on Paisley has a Prezzie, she is just so pretty and will be ideal for decorating cards for many different occasions.  I colored her up in Distress Inks today, but I'd really like to colour her up in Copics as well sometime soon.


I went with the Echo Park park (is used this on a card I did on Saturday and there was still plenty left to make this card and I still have bits left, and that was with only a part of the pack!



I used this Marianne Design Craftables die in a bit of a different way for me here, I LOVE the effect it created and I accented with a La-La Land fence. The smaller butterflies are from the sticker sheet that comes with the pack.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous card in every way. Love the flowers, wrought iron fence, everything about it.