Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lollipop Girl

Happy Tuesday! It's Linda nipping in quick with my DT inspiration, and today I'm using a fabulous fun stamp from Time for Tea, available in rubber by Whimsy Stamps. I only got this through from Tracy on Saturday and I couldn't wait to use her!


Isn't she just too cute?!  Love the way her hair mimics her lollipop, so I just had to go ahead and colour a part of it the same. I thought she looked kind of like she belonged at a fairground, so I matched her to these wonderful colourful papers from MME.  I must admit that before I started DT'ing for Tracy, I'd never used a single MME paper, but I've become a bit of an MME addict! Particularly any of the Lost and Found collections....yum!
Copic colours are listed on my blog, ....or at least they will be when I find the list under the mess on my desk!


I popped a La-La Land Crafts hot air balloon die cut behind her and decorated it with these sugary sweet Prima Sugardots and popped a couple of mini ticket sentiments on the other side.  I kept embellishments simple as I didn't want to cover too much of that lush paper.


The inside is decorated very simply with some of the DP I used on the front and a few more Sugardots.  There's lots of  space for a message too.

Well that's all from me today folks, but I'll be back here next week with more inspiration.  ~Until then, enjoy your week and have fun crafting! :) xx


1 comment:

Time For Tea Designs said...

How gorgeous is this card!! Seriously it's wonderful! I'm do glad you like the image. You've coloured her just perfectly! :) xx