Tuesday 29 April 2014

Summer Fairy

Good morning and Happy Tuesday to you!  It's Linda  here with my Tuesday inspiration post.
Today I've used Summer Fairy, drawn by the talented Sylvia Zet.

The papers are a mix of 2 different MME pads, links to products can be found at the end of my post as always. The quality of these papers is lovely to work with.



I coloured her with Copics which are think are the best choice for bright colours and decided to get funky with her hair.  Her hair is absolutely wonderful to colour up, such fun!

You can find a close up and a list of all the colours used over on my blog



I didn't over embellish as the papers were bright and busy, just a few flowers and some MME brads in the corners. I finished off with a bow from a scrap of ribbon from my scraps box and popped a little Prima bling on the top. The sentiment is from Whimsy and is cut with a matching die. Lastly I added a flurry of tiny butterflies cut with a Memory Box die.


I decorated the inside as usual with papers to complement the front.

Well that's all from me today, don't forget to sign up for my blog candy here if you haven't already, there's just over 2 weeks now till I draw a winner, and I'll see you all next time.

Enjoy your day! : ) x x 





No comments: