Saturday 19 April 2014

Elsie with Roses

Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are all well and having a good weekend.

I have had fun making an easel card to feature a totally adorable Wild Rose Studio stamp, this is Elsie with Flowers. The gorgeous papers are from Bo Bunny, I love the colours of these. The sentiment is from Die-Namics Polka Dot Greeting, this fabulous set comes with a choice of greetings and backgrounds and is so useful. The pretty peach scalloped layer had been cut with a Tonic Studio Nesting Die
I have used a Marianne Design Die for the rolled roses and a La-La Land Die for the stitched border.



To show the sentiment

Items Used:
Stamp - Wild Rose Studio Elsie with Roses coloured with Promarkers
Impression Obsession Butterfly Set

Thank you so much for stopping by to look at my card today.
bye for now
Sue xx



No comments: