Wednesday 19 March 2014

'I Do'

Hello everyone and wishing you a very happy Wednesday indeed.  Well as it's Wednesday you have me, Ann-Marie, popping in to share a little of the crafty goodness with you all and I was feeling in the mood for a little wedding inspiration today.

So I have made a card using the most adorable little wedding couple from The Greeting Farm 'I Do' set.  Now I could have done the obvious and used white for her dress but once I saw the gorgeous Teresa Collins papers 'Save the Date' well I thought I would buck tradition and go for a pale pink.  Unfortunately I seem to have covered up quite a lot of the papers but trust me they're just beautiful.  If you look carefully you can see a frame with lots of hearts on it (you can probably see it better in the side view picture) well that's from the 'Love Arch Squares' die set from Tonic Studios and boy I love these dies they're a great size and loads of possibilities and the mat that the wedding couple are on was also cut using one of the smaller dies in the set.



A close up of the happy couple and as you can see I went a little mad with the 'Star Dust' Stickles on her veil but it does look lovely.  As usual I've linked all the fabby goodies I used at the end of the post for you.


Items Used


Okay folks that's all from me today.  Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx


No comments: