Wednesday 8 January 2014

To say 'Thank you'

Good morning everyone, its Ann-Marie here popping in today to share with you all a little crafty goodness.

Well I don't know about you but at this time of year I have a few 'Thank you' cards I need to send out following the festive season and this little cutie pie from Tiddly Inks seemed to me to be perfect for the job and she even comes with a couple of little sentiments to use too.  I didn't want to embellish too much so that they could easily fit in their envelopes so just made some tags using the Whimsy 'ticket' die and stamped the accompanying words on them, a little twine, some Stickles glitter glue and voila six little thank you notes all ready to wing their way to send some love. 





Items used

Papers  -  Prima 'Meadow Lark'
Dies  -  Whimsy 'ticket' die
Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink pad


Okay folks, thank you for stopping by today.


Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards, really pretty.

Bon said...

Really brilliant and so cute. I think they are very effective