Monday 20 January 2014

Magnolia monday...!!

coloured with promarkers.
Morning everyone! 

Its Lou in with a post for you all this morning and I just had to have a magnolia day for mine! I just love them so much, and there are a tonne of totally gorgeous papers and Doo Hickey dies to choose from too so  I thought all out Magnolia monday would be fun!!!

I just let myself go with colouring her up. I am still practising the just a hint of colour on clothing and i love how gentle this came out, love my blender pen!!! he he he he! I went for colouring my grass and tree's with a tonne of dots, all greens and browns dotted in together.

I wanted the fence to pop out from the card so I attached it with my tiny attacher. The gauze is from my crafty stash.

There are more pictures over on my blog! she has a beautiful shimmer around her so pop in of you want to see!

huge hugs Lou xxx

No comments: