Tuesday 14 January 2014

Everyday Magic

Good morning everyone! Linda here with my share for today.
I thought I'd get head start on the old Valentine's cards as it's now only a month away. 
I have to admit I'm totally in love with this paper pad from MME, all of the designs are just divine, I like every single one, which is quite unusual for a pad, there's normally at least one you're not keen on isn't there? As usual I've put links to the items in the shop at the end of my post.



The stamp I used is by Tiddly Inks, love this image so much it's very versatile I think, as you can use it for so many different occasions depending on what paper you use it with and how you colour it.  Isn't she just gorgeous? This stamp set comes with 2 fab sentiments, but for this card I made my own.  I really like these mini ticket stamp sets from Whimsey, you can make pretty much any kind of message with them, they're so fun.


I love these enamel dots I used on her wings and elsewhere, they match the colours of the DP exactly and although the pic in the shop doesn't really show it clearly, 3 of the colours (the 3 I've used here) are shimmery with a touch of sparkle, lovely! I covered her wings with Stickles too and used liquid pearls around the frame.  There's some more photos and details on my blog including Copic colours used. 

Well that's it from me today, I hope you like it and have a super crafty day

Linda :) xx



No comments: