Saturday 11 January 2014

Bench Buddies

Hello Everyone
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.
For my card today I used a gorgeous Stamping Bella stamp, perfect to send to a special friend and the sentiment is included with it.
I have used some gorgeous Fancy Pants papers and the wonderful flowers are made using a Cheery Lynn Die.


Close up of the flowers to show the tiny hearts, so cute!

Items Used:
Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip

Thank you for looking at my card today.
bye for now
Sue xx

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Sue. I love the image and all the pretty details. Love the flowers with the little hearts.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Linda Levoir said...

Absolutely in love with this card Sue, the colours are beautiful and suit it perfectly, wonderful cololuring and design and those flowers are just soooo cute. Very tempted to buy myself that die now lol. Have a great weekend. :) xx

Shazza said...

I so love this card, gorgeous colours x