Thursday 7 November 2013

Have A Ball This Christmas!

Hello there, DT Michelle here sharing a card I have made with The Greetings Farm Holidays Blessings stamp set. I have first taken a white card base and then added a strip of paper from the Carta Bella So This Is Christmas collection to the bottom. I have then taken another sheet of CS and stamped the image on to it, coloured with Copic Markers and added a bit of glitter. This panel has been popped on to the base with 3D foam pads. I have then wrapped the card with May Arts Mini Pom Pom ribbon - perfect for Christmas!

 
SUPPLIES (please click the pictures to be taken to the shop)


 Thank you so much for visiting the DTDF Blog today, have a great day!

2 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous card...love the balls and the sentiment!

Ann-Marie said...

Beautiful, I'm always in awe of C & S cards its something that doesn't come easy to me but I love the look. Just loving that pom pom ribbon! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx