Saturday 28 September 2013

Friends are Forever

Hello everyone.

I'm here today to show you a centre stepper card I have made to showcase a delightful stamp by Bildmalarna. The gorgeous papers are also by Bildmalarna, they are such a lovely colour.
The butterfly, from Cheery Lynn, is one of my favourites it's from the wonderfully named Exotic Butterflies set.
I have used Bazzill Kraft card for my layering and the sentiment is from a really useful set by Tina Wenke.



Side view


Items Used:

Stamps - Image -Bildmalarna - LWF - Umbrella 



Image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx


2 comments:

Jane said...

What a pretty card, I always love the combo of Kraft with blue x

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Lindo cartão.
Muito fofo, como de diz aqui no Brasil.

Abraços!