Monday 2 September 2013

Bye Bye Girl....

Stamp- Bye Bye Girl.
Papers- MME My Girl.

Morning everyone! wow another monday already?!!! where did that come from!!!

I am popping in with a bit of a CAS make this morning. I just love this stamp and it has been sat on my stamp drawer for sooo long without me inking it up. All the talk of the little peeps going back to school inspired me to get her out and ink her up!! and I am so glad I did because she is just adorable!!

I coloured her up with my promarkers and then it was time to play with those stunning My Girl papers, oooh they are so lovely I didn't want to cut them up!!

Thank you for popping in on us! Have a wonderful day
Hugs Lou xxx

1 comment:

vic said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Your colouring is just gorgeous thank you so much for my lovely comment you made my day :)
Hugs
Vic