Sunday 11 August 2013

Die Namics Blueprints 6...not just for cards!!

 Dies- Dienamics BluePrints 6
Papers- Best Creations Ocean Breeze.

( both coming soon to the DTDF shop)

So yesterday morning I got chance to have a play with it and a photo of Mo from the sealife centre ( omg he loves the sealife centre and zoo's, he is obsessed! his fav fish ever is a manta ray because he loves their smiley faces!!! he will stand for ages watching the float past the glass and in the tunnel so he can see the smiles!!!)


This is the best die set ever for little scrap pages. It just makes a gorgeous layout and the tag is fabulous for some journalling. I haven't written on it yet because I don't want to torture you all with my ick handwriting but I did pop the year on the little button tag on the top piccy!!! 

thank you for popping in
huge hugs Lou xx

No comments: