Monday 19 August 2013

Blush Beatrice....

Dies-
Cheery Lynn exotic butterflies (small)
Papers-
morning everyone!!

I hope you are all waking up to a gorgeously sunny monday like me, I love waking up to sunshine!

Todays share is a little TGF stamp.I absolutely love these Blush girls, they are so sweet. 

I coloured her up with my promarkers and thenhad a good search in the gorgeous 12x12 papers bundle that I bought last week from the shop. If you are like me and you love surprises this pack is just perfect for you! I ooohed and ahhhhhhhd for about 10 mins when it came!!! and luckily there were a couple of Bildmalarna papers in there that just looked as if they knew I was making this card!! they are stunning.

Its sooo easy to make a really cute card with the Dienamics Blueprints 3 set, this card was done in around 30 mins!! that little bow dies is too cute and fitted perfect on my scraps of card! love it!!!

So have an awesome day peeps! Thank you for popping in on us!
hugs Lou xxx


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Adorable card! The colors are lovely, so pretty.
Hugs Kelly