Friday 12 July 2013

Tilly...

Good morning today I am covering for Hazel until she gets back so I am sharing a Little |Darlings Stamp with you...




First up is “Tilly” she has been coloured with Copics and I have added some stardust and liquid pearls to and around the image, the gorgeous papers are “Prima Believe” I have distressed them with tea dye and a pair of scissors, I have added some lace and ribbon from my own stash but kept her nice and simple...




Thank you for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

5 comments:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Love all your cards Pop!! This one is gorgeous again!! You create magic with your work!! Seriously:)

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, I love the colours and the way you have coloured the image very light and cute

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, love the distressed colouring
The image is lovely and I like the way you have coloured her

Danni said...

Such a pretty card!! Love the stamp!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Beautiful....the image is colored to a stunning finish. Your details are perfect as usual!