Monday 22 July 2013

Tilda with cross necklace.....

Pens- Promarkers.

Morning everyone! I hope you are all looking forward to a super lovely monday. I have a little share with one of the stunning new magnolia stamps this morning. I love her, she is just so adorable.

I stamped her up and then masked her off so I could stamp the background around her. then I popped on some chalk for the clouds and got to work on the base of the card. I really had to make myself cut this paper,it is just absolutely stunning. I added a little crochet trim and a length of the sweet lovely lace die to make it pop.

Once I had popped tilda over that I added a little joycrafts heart and made myself a rose with the smallest size of the layered rose dies cut 5 times on the strip of the paper I had left! waste not want not and all that!!!

Thank you for popping in hugs Lou xx

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful. The two images look great together,
Pretty colours and layout too
Hugs Kelly

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful card Lou, love your gorgeous Tilda, fabulous colouring and papers and love the background..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx