Tuesday 9 July 2013

Sitting...

Good morning today I am sharing a Bildmalarna girl with you from the Little Winged Friends series which are still my favorites, this one is "Sitting"....




I have coloured her with markers and cut her out to make her 3'd on to my circles, I have added some liquid pearls and some stardust to and around my image, these gorgeous papers are "Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics" and they have been distressed with tea dye, the flowers and pearls are from my stash, thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ooooh, she is so gorrrrrrrrgeous hun! What an absolute peach. Love her. Brilliant, as always. Hugs Sxx

cheryl said...

hi sugar plum,this is one gorgeous card,you detail always blows me away love the image colours layout its just perfection, hope you are well,sweetie love massive hugs Cherylxxxxxx