Saturday 6 July 2013

Hang in there...

Good morning today I am sharing another Tiddly Inks Stamp with you these are just so cute...



I have used Tiddly Inks "Hang in There" I have used my "Spectrum Noir" markers to colour her, the papers are "Prima Believe" and have been slightly distressed with tea dye and I have run my cutter bee along the edges...




I have added some liquid pearls to and around the image, some scrap ribbon and my flowers are from my stash...



Thank you for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

Skin: FS1, FS2, TN3, CR1, CR2.
Hair: EB3, TN7, TN5, TN4, TN2.
Top: GT1, GT2, GT3.
Shorts: CR7, CR6, CR5.
Tree: EB3, TN7, TN2.
Leaf: LG5, LG4.
Birds: TB1, IB3.
Shade: IB1, BT1, BT2.

3 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is so cute. I love the image...you just have to smile when you see it and your coloring and details are lovely as always.

Squirrel x said...

Awesome Pops, she is a delight! Hugs Sxx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Nice card. Love the cute image and its coloring.