Saturday 22 June 2013

Tiddly Inks Be My Sunshine

Good morning a super fast post as I cannot sit for long, today I am sharing a Tiddly inks stamp with you available to pre order now this one is from the "Be My Sunshine" set and is just adorable...




I have coloured her with my "Spectrum Noir" markers and cut her out and 3d her to my card, I have used the most gorgeous papers I have ever seen, these are "Pink Paislee London Market" I have as always distressed the edges with tea dye...




I have added some stardust to her dress and hat, I have used the stamps that came with her to stamp along the bottom of the card and the sentiment too, I used "Fishtails" for the sentiment and "Circle Stax 1" and "Circle Stax 2" ...





The ribbon is from my scrap box and pearls from stahs just coloured with a BT3 marker, thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x



Skin: FS1, FS2, CR1, CR2.
Hair: TN1, TN2, TN3.
Greens: BT3, BT2, BT1.
Pinks: PP1, CR4, PP3.
Shoes: TN1, TN2, TN3.
Flowers: DG2, PP1.