Wednesday 15 May 2013

Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps...

Tracy recently took delivery of the Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps....and I was lucky enough to find one in the my DT pack....You can find here HERE. I stamped her onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with a Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad and coloured her skin and hair with Copics. I then stamped her again onto patterned paper from the Teresa Collins Now & Then 6x6 paper pad. I used a luggage tag from any stationery shop and added the papers from the pad, together with a doily and some gorgeous lace ribbon and seam binding and a flower. The words have been cut from one of the sheets of paper in the pad.

I have found a fab Pinterest board showing so many fab examples with this stamp...will definitely be making some more.

No comments: