Saturday 11 May 2013

Anya Blooms


Good morning today I am sharing Anya Blooms with you I love the new grown up Anya's...



I have coloured her with markers and added some white highlights, Stardust and Liquid Pearls, the papers are Pion Vintage Garden and how I am in love with them, I have distress the edges with Tea Dye, along the middle I used a Jumbo Scallop Border and added some Lace with a ribbon through it....




I have added some butterflies using the Mini Flutters and popped some Enamel Dots in the center of them, I have added a heart using a Joy craft Heart, the flowers are Joy Craft Number 5 and I have added a Rolled Rose made of Felt in the center of each one...



Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

2 comments:

Time For Tea Designs said...

Beautiful detail Pops & great colouring! Fab! :D xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I love the detail in the heart embellishment - very clever to not cut out the die, but to create an embossed effect for the lacy pattern! Rx