Monday 22 April 2013

Scraps...How do you use yours?!!!!


Morning Peeps!!

well this is a question I ask myself everyday when I look at the snippets of yummy papers on my less than tidy craft desk!!!!! but I love them so much I don't want to throw them away!

what to do? what to do?!!!! romfl!!! so this is what I came up with last week when I was enjoying a couple of putting the washing on the lie days!!

I got to thinking my pegs were a little bit boring and needed some cheering up so out came the glue and scraps of Pink Paislee Prairie Hill papers and my glossy accents and 30 mins later I had pretty pegs!!!

All I did was spoldge the scraps of paper onto my pegs with the glue and then filed around the edges to make them fit gorgeously.

Then I gave them a good coat of glossy accents and smoothed it out with a brush.

But...I couldn't stop there and made myself a little magnet for some of my notes from Mo.



 So, how do you use your scraps?!!!!

Have an awesome day,
Hugs Lou xxx

No comments: