Friday 8 March 2013

New Little Winged Friends...


Good Morning today I am sharing a new release with you, I know that I say this each time but this has to be the best release and the papers are really stunning too hopefully they will be in store HERE for Monday....



How gorgeous is she, this is Wood Anemone  she has been coloured with a mix of markers, I have added some white pen and liquid pearls, the gorgeous papers are called Wild Flowers and I have slightly distressed them all with Bundled Sage....



I think she is super cute I am loving her curly hair...



Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

2 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful Pops love this image and colours

jacqui x

Shazza said...

this is so pretty, love the soft colours x