Wednesday 27 March 2013

A Lil' Bit of Gorjuss!!!

Morning All, have a Gorjuss Girl card to share with you all this morning...
Michelle shared this sketch with the DT, and we were going to use it on next months challenge...but now that we have decided to stop doing our monthly challenges be prepared to see cards from all of us with this sketch....we all loved it...

So I have used one of the Kling Mounted Gorjuss Girls (she is called The White Rabbit) which I have stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and coloured with Copics. The papers are all Teresa Collins Now & Then layered with some black Bazzill Cardstock. I added a little Bakers Twine a clock face charm and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

It's been a while since I coloured one of these girls, but I think I will have to pull another out and get colouring....they are so nice to colour...and people seem to love to receive cards with them on....I know I do!



No comments: