Monday 25 February 2013

Back 2 school blues!!


Morning Everyone! Its Lou here with a post for you all today!!


Its back to school day here in Lincolnshire after a wonderful half term break ( or even longer for my little guy as he was off school sick for the week before half term too...sigh!!) and true to normal form my little guy went into back to school meltdown last night as we went up to bed :( 

So I decided to make him a little card to cheer him up in the morning. I used a whole tonne of my fav dies and papers for this one, all the links are under the top piccy.

I also cut a little tag to pop out of the pocket from the scraps of paper I had left and decorated it with some stamps. 


Mo takes a 'mummy snuggle' to school everyday so I stamped them onto the back of the tag so he can pop it in his trouser pocket. I coloured the little heart blue because blue is his favourite colour!


I hope it makes him smile today and made you smile too!
Huge hugs Lou xxx

No comments: