Monday 7 January 2013

Tatiana Ketto......

Corners-  Cherry Lynn Lace Deco B  .

Morning all!!

Hope you are all having a great monday. Its Lou here to share a little make with you all this morning and I decided to go and have a good old rummage through the shop to find some hidden treasures!

I came up with Tatiana Ketto. She was one of my first ever Stamping Bella buys and I love her. she just has a litte something about her that makes me smile whenever I colour her up and she is so easy to colour.

The 40 has a good old covering of glossy accents on and it looks so cool!! The Lily Bee designs Persnickety papers just went so well with the colours I had chosen and who can resist a Memory Box border?.......not me!!! I love them!!! The Cherish border is easily one of my favourites.

Right! got to go!
Thank you for peeking in!
Hugs Lou xx






No comments: