Monday 21 January 2013

A bit of felt and Die-Namics!!



Morning all!!! 

And you thought dies were just for paper?!! lol!!! I made this a little while ago but haven't shared it over here and I had too much making it to not enable you all!!

I had had some felt just sitting in my cupboard for at least a year!! do any of you ever do that?!! it needed to be used and my Die-namics dies were just sitting there and I thought I would give it a go! and i didn't need to worry! they cut like a dream!!

I used my yummy Die-namics dies .. fish tail flags layers stax die-namics. The roses are made with my Die-namics Mini Royal Rose!! and one of the flowers on my Tim Holtz tattered florals for the leaves. I sat and hand stitched the pink and green felt together, I love stitching, its so relaxing and then I hot glued my roses together and added a little gem to the centre of each one.

I cut 'LILY' out with my Tim Holtz chip block alphabet strip die and attached that with hot glue too. I positioned the roses up at the top so that when it is in a book it won't slip down and loose the page!

have a great day!!

hugs Lou xx

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Fabulous!!

I love to use felt for making embellies and I find the MFT dies are the absolute best dies around for cutting felt..perfect every time.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Marlou McAlees said...

what a great idea!!! I have these fish tails, must keep this idea in mind, TFS :) x

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous idea.....
Hugs Sylvie xx