Monday 12 November 2012

TGF Fairy princess christmas ....

Die-namics Fishtail flags layers die.
skin- blush,sunkissed pink and coral.
reds- berry red, crimson and burgundy
greens- leaf green,grass and forest green
yellows- pastel yellow,sunflower and gold.


Morning Peeps!

Its Lou here with a little monday morning make for you all!!!

Now I know mushrooms are out of season at christmas but awwwww these ones were so cute in the TGF Fairy Princess set that I just couldn't resist using them too!!! Once I had stamped and coloured up my little fairy I just had to make her a snowflake scene to fly in. I distressed around the edges with Tea Dye distress ink to finish it off, I love an inky edge!!

The little snowflakes are from the memory box crystalline border die and I love them. I pushed them down into my foam mat with my ball embosser to pop them up a bit and then dotted them around my stamped mat, adding a little touch of stickley magic to the centres!!!

Thank you so much for popping in on my chrimbly fairy
huge hugs Lou xxx

No comments: