Tuesday 6 November 2012

Heidi


Hey Everyone

I hope you all have had a great weekend and are having a good week.


Today I would like to share with you another beautiful Wee Stamp and this one is called Heidi - gorgeous isn't she.

Here is the full card:


The recipe for the card is as follows:

Stamp:  Wee Stamps - Heidi
Papers:  My Minds Eye - All is Bright
Kraft Card:  Bazzill Kraft
Large Side Snowflake Die:  Tim Holtz Alterations - On The Edge - Snow Flurries (this is showing out of stock at the moment but drop Tracy an e-mail and I'm sure she'll get it for you)
Small Snowflakes Die:  Cheery Lynn - Snowflakes
Sentiment Die:  Die-Namics - Fishtail Flags

The image has been coloured with Copics, Promarkers and Flexmarkers as follows:

Skin: E21 E00 E000 / R20 R30 (cheeks)
Hair:  E59 E37 E35 E34 E31
Hair Ribbons:  R39 R29 R27 R24
Dress:  Satin (Promarker) / Antique White (Flexmarker) / E0000
Jacket & Boots:  E43 E42 E41 E40

I have outlined the image with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
All the papers and card have been edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
I have given a good old Glamour Dust treatment to all the snowflakes and the jacket, handwarmer and pom poms

I thought I would try and show you a close up of that fabulous Cheery Lynn Snowflakes die:


The picture really doesn't do it justice, you get absolutely oodles of snowflakes on this die - it's just brilliant.

Well that's it from me for now.  I hope you all have a fantastic week.

Take care and be safe.

Ta ta for now

6 comments:

Marga50 said...

Wowwwwww wat een prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt. super mooi ingekleurd. Groetjes Marga

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the papers and the sweet image
Hugs Kate x

yvon said...

I'm just in love with the stamps from Sylvia. This one is no exception. You colord her up so beautiful. Love the gorgeous papers.
Hugs, Yvon

PaperDaisies said...

Wow. Love everything about your card. The colour combo is great to showcase that adorable image. Hugs Nina

Kelly said...

I love your card, so inviting and sweet as can be!

Jane said...

Such a beautiful card,
Jane x