Monday 1 October 2012

Patsy with a Halloween twist :)

Morning Peeps!

If you haven't noticed by now I LOVE Halloween!!! and this weekend I had fun giving Kraftin Kimmie's Patsy a bit of a halloween twist!! Her little 'I'm all shook up!' sentiment was so perfect for a spooky card I just couldn't resist!!!

The MME Boo To You! card kit was an absolute darling to play with too, packed full with fabulous papers and die cuts and I loved the little ghosty too!! 

I paper pieced Patsy using some of the papers from the kit and then got to work colouring her up a little zombiefied with my promarkers! The edges of her and the wee ghosty are distressed a bit with Brushed corduroy Distress Ink to blend in the white edges.

I added some Glossy Accents to her cool shades and popped her and ghosty up on some Stix 2 clear foam pads to make them stand out a bit.

Hope you all have a great monday.
Huge hugs Lou xx

No comments: