Thursday 25 October 2012

Let It Snowflake

Hi there, we are getting closer now to Christmas so I thought I would get my favourite snowflake die out of all time - The MFT Die-Namics Let It Snowflake and make a little card using the snowflakes as the focus. I have cut them out with vellum (from my stash) and added them to a bse made from Bazzill CS (for the base), followed by white CS and then a sheet from the MME Lost & Found 2 Sunshine Collection (there are blues in there too!). the sentiment is from the MFT Die-Namics Christmas Ornaments set stamped and cut out using an MFT Die-Namics Sentiment Strip. Please click the links in the supplies list below to be taken to the shop.


SUPPLIES:


Thanks so much for visiting today,

2 comments:

ChrisAndCat said...

Love this, unusual colours, very stylish.

Sue said...

what a lovely card, so icy cold looking.
Sue x