Tuesday 9 October 2012

Birthday Fun


Hi Everyone

I hope you are all having a good week so far - even though it is only Tuesday.


Today I would like to share with you another card from the totally fabulous Lulu on the Move.  This is the last, (but by no means least), one left out of the set of three that I just had to use.

Here is the card I have made:


This set of three stamps is just brilliant - I love these little beauties and they are such a bargain too.

All the items I have used can be purchased from the Dies to Die For store and the recipe for the card is:

Stamp:  Kratin' Kimme - Lulu on the Move
Papers:  My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - Lavender
Kraft Card:  Bazzill Kraft Card
Border Die (Top and Bottom):  Magnolia Doohicky - Scalloped Stitch Lace
Centre Die:  Die-Namics - Jumbo Scallop
Flowers:  Magnolia Doohickey - Clover with Flower

The image has been coloured with CopcisPromarkers and Flexmarkers as follows:

Skin:  E21 E00 E000 / R20 R30 (cheeks)
Hair:  E18 E17 E15 E13
Top:  R85 R83 R81 / V25 V22 V20
Skirt:  Satin (Promarker) / Antique White (Flexmarker)
Shoes:  R85 R83 R81 / E43 E42 E41 E40
Bike:  R29 R27 R25 / C8 C7 C6 C5 C4
Wheels:  N8 N7 N6 N5 N4 N3

The image has been outline with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
The papers have been edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
I have drawn faux stitching with a black fine-liner pen

So there you have it.  Enjoy the rest of your week.

Toodle Pip

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a fun image and perfect design and colours to match. x