Tuesday 18 September 2012

Henri


Hey Everyone

How was your weekend?


Today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the very charming Henri from Kraftin' Kimme.

Here is the full card:


I say, isn't he just dashing!  Don't miss out - grab Henri while you can as he is reduced at the moment in the Dies to Die For store.

The recipe for the card is:

Papers:  Glitz - Vintage Blue
Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimme - Henri
Corner Die:  Die-Namics - Photo Corners

The image has been coloured with Copics as follows:

Skin:  E21 E00 E000
Hair:  C5 C4 C3 C2 C1 C0
Hat:  T7 T6 T5 T4 T3 / E42 E41 E40
Waistcoat and Trousers:  T7 T6 T5 T4 T3
Shirt:  E42 E41 E40
Tie:  R29
Shoes:  N7 N5 N3
Cane:  E25 E23
Shading:  W5 W3 W1 W0

I have outlined the image and all the papers and card with Weathered Wood Distress Ink
The sentiment was created on my PC

And that's it.

Have a great week.

Toodles

No comments: