Wednesday 18 July 2012

July Challenge - Sketch Time!

Good Morning everyone there is a brand new challenge over at Die-ing for a Challenge and this month Hazel has done a fabulous sketch to follow and as always there is a £25 voucher up for grabs to spend at Dies to Die for....


I have flipped it for mine...


I have used April Sunshine UK HERE she has been coloured with Copics and a Touch of White Pen, I have paper pieced the umbrella, the papers are my favourites and are MME Sunshine (this pad is on offer at the moment) the edges have been distressed with chalks, I have added a strip of Lace, I have added some Corner dies  HERE and I have added a ticket sentiment  HERE I have added someStardust and some Liquid Pearls....



I love this image she is so cute....



Thank you so very much for looking today I do hope you can join us this month, just go to the top of this page and click challenge to be taken straight to the page,  big hugs love Pops x x x

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Ooh Pops this is beautiful, gorgeous colours and what a fab sketch to work with. Teresa x

flossbite said...

What beautiful colours...it's made me feel all warm inside!
Hugs
Fiona x

June Nelson said...

What an absolutel stunner of a card, and I love how you have got those spots on your umbrella, your colour combo is lush!!! love it and love that littel image too huggies June xxxx

ChrisAndCat said...

What a gorgeous card, love the paper pieced umbrella. Fab.