Thursday 24 May 2012

Butterfly Wings

Here is my card I have made for the current challenge of 'Anything Goes' which has now moved to this blog. You can see the post HERE and link your creation.

For my card I have taken a white Craftwork Cards Size 5 card blank and made a base from Echo Park Springtime papers and added a MFT Die-Namic Small Scallop Border cut from Bazzill Kraft. I have then added a circle of white CS cut using an MFT Die-Namic Circle Stax and mounted it with a Nestabilities Big Scallop Circle (currently not in stock but can be ordered). I have then stamped the CC Designs Butterfly Wings stamp with Memento Angel Pink ink and duie cut with the Wings die. Last but not least I have stamped the sentiment from the CC Designs Amy R 'Many Thanks' set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to more white and cut this out with a MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax die. Finsihed off with MME Lush Rhinestones.


Supplies: (please click the links to be taken to the shop)



Thanks for visiting today and I hope you can play along in our challenge.

No comments: