Thursday 16 February 2012

Happy Birthday

Hi all, my card today is a male themed one. I don't know about you but I struggle with these. I have taken some Bazzill Kraft CS and made this into a base. I have then taken some Bazzill Maraschino CS and layered this with Echo Park Little Boy Sailboats paper and added this to the base. I have taken the banner type dies from the MFT Die-Namics First Place Award Set and cut this with more Marischino CS. I stamped the 'happy' in the greeting from the CC Designs Amy R Big Words set in Memento Ladybug ink and then the 'birthday' from the CC Designs Amy R Handy Additions set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to more Kraft CS. I have then cut this out with a Nestabilities Rectangle die {currently not in stock but can be ordered} and added to the base with 3D foam pads. I have cut a star using the MFT Die-Namics Stacking Stars set and added this to the panel. I have finished the card by adding Pebbles Inc Candy Dots to the blue panel.


Thanks for visiting today. Please click the links to be taken to the shop. See you next Thursday,

No comments: