Thursday 23 February 2012

Feel Better Dragonfly

So, have you checked out our new challenge blog yet? Die-Ing For A Challenge is a monthly challenge where you have to use dies as well as making your card based on the monthly theme. Tracy is giving away a fab prize this month and they challenge is 'anything goes' couldn't be easier!

For my card, I have first taken a white card blank and added a strip cut using the MFT Die-Namics Solid Bracket Border die from DB Dragonfly CS. I have then cut out a circle using a Nestabilities Circle {currently not in stock but can be ordered} from more white CS. I have cut a Doohickey Dragonfly first from DB Swimming Pool CS and then vellum and added MME Lush Rhinestones to the body. I have finished it off with the sentiment from the MFT Dies-Namics Notched Tag Die & Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


Please click the links to be taken to the shop and I look forward to seeing all your challenge cards! Thanks for visiting, I'll see you next Thursday!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow this is stunning love it hugs cheryl xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning, love the colours

Ali x

June Nelson said...

This is absolutely amazing and what a beautiful butterfly oh I think this is gorgeous and so classy xxxxxx