Saturday 19 November 2011

Musical Angels

I have decided to do a shaped Easel card using Cheery Lynn dies Oval Classic and Oval Scalloped, as I love the look of an Easel card and it makes your card stand out when it is given, I am using Musical Angels




I have stamped them onto smooth white card and coloured them with copics and pencils, I have added lots of glitter to make them sparkle, I have stamped a  Christmas Sentiment to go along the bottom, the papers are K&Co Glad Tidings, I have added some ribbon and some pearls and a selection of flowers  and sprayed all the card with shimmer mist.   It is really sparkly in real life…..


I am still pants at taking pictures when it is am easel card....


Thank you so very much for looking today and any comments that you may leave, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

No comments: