Sunday 30 October 2011

Winter Bird House

Hi there,
I have a card made with an adorable Tina Wenke image, I just love this Winter Bird House stamp, the detail is amazing yet the image is so easy to colour.  I have gone with a different, non-traditional colour scheme for my card and used the delish First Edition Christmas Joy paper pad. 
I have also used one of the gorgeous Christmas sentiments, this one is from the Happy Holidays sentiments.
bev-rochester-stampavie-bird-houses
Apologies for the dreadful pic, I had to use my phone to photograph it as it was part of a set for a magazine commission and I had forgotten to photograph it before heading off to the post office to mail it so was sat in the car photographing them (people were giving me totally weird looks lol)
hugs
bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

No comments: