Tuesday 27 September 2011

I can post, yay!!!!

Winner of Sunday's Candy (the Spectrum Noir pens) is Trish. Well done Trish. If you email me your address I can get them in the post for you :o)

I've been having major problems with blogger not letting me publish anything and have had to get my design team to publish every post for me for a while now but now realised it only does it in Internet Explorer. So here I am now with Google Chrome and it's working, at last!!!!!

So the candy has ended :o( For now, maybe I'll do some more another time. Watch this space :o)

I've now uploaded the few Memory Box stamps to the website and will be adding to these so please do let me know if there is a particular one that you are after as I can order it in. At the moment I have just got some that co-ordinate with the dies that I have in. They are not the quickest things to get here though :o) Memory Box dies are now back on pre-order :o) Be quick though as these don't hang around for long.

I've also been going through the boxes of new stock I have here and managed to upload some of the MME 6 x 6 pads.

Having a good old sort out today to make yet more room.

Tracy
x

3 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
glad you can get to do what you want now, blogs is great but sometimes, whaaaaa
trish congrats sweetie
tracy thanks sweetie for the chance
hugs angelique

The Craft Bucket said...

Tracy, I won the candy over on Caz's blog (CC Sentiment Stamps) so pleased, can't wait for them to arrive. Take care and thank you for the chances hugs Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

CheckerBeads said...

did you update your windows IE lately? Last time I did, I couldn't get into blogger until I uninstalled the update.

Anne