Tuesday 12 July 2011

Teddy and Me

 I have had a little time to play today and I chose Teddy and Me for my card, I have had to post this about 5 times now and I am hoping it posts this time grrr at Blogger.....


I have used up some scraps of paper too....



Thank you so very much for looking today, Biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

Project Recipe: 
Stamp: Teddy and Me (out of stock at the moment)
Card stock: White, Bazzill.
Designer Papers: Lost & Found, and a few scraps.
Supplies: Gems, Twine, Stardust.
Sentiment: Old Elzybells one.
Flowers: Carnation, Cherry Blossom, 10mm Open Rose, Aster Daisy.
Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E02, R20.
Hair: E50, YR21, E31.
Shoes: E43, E44, E47.
Top: RV00, RV10, RV02.
Skirt: R81, R83, R85.
Shadow: B0000, B000.
Ground: W1,2,3,4,5.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Just love it! Love the way you layered, and your colouring is spot-on.....perfect!

Uhooi said...

Uhooi ..
Wow,, This card is a nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

I just love love love the combination of colours you have used. What a talent to put them together and come up with a perfectly co-ordinated card. Ta for the inspiration. hugs jenny b x