Tuesday 14 June 2011

You Are Unique - Christy Croll for Stamping Bella!

Here is a simple card I made using one of the Christy Croll for Stamping Bella stamps called You Are Unique. I have stamped the image on Craftwork Cards Smooth Digital Cardstock
and using 3d foam pads added it to a Craftwork Cards pre-made card which I had embossed using a Score-Pal and an embossing tool to make the box all the way around the card. I coloured the main image in with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53/100/E47/E49/E18/E19
Clothing - R37/B93/B95/B97
The corners are actually from the die-cut sheet in the My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup Boy collection. I have finished off with the sentiment that comes with the image and some seam binding tied in a bow at the top of the card.

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

oh so adorable, thanks for the inspiration...