Wednesday 29 June 2011

Mimosa Camera

Good morning, today I am sharing with you Mimosa Camera, she is a new release from Bildamalarna and she is so cute....


 I have used copics and chalk to colour her and my favorite papers Lost & Found, I have slightly distressed the edges...


I have used the Ticket Stamp and a heart Die-Namic I have added some flowers and used my Frond Punch for the leaves, Thank you so very much for looking today, Biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

Project Recipe: 
Stamp: Mimosa Camera.
Card stock: White, Bazzill.
Designer Papers: Lost and Found.
Supplies: Pearls, Dragonfly Charm, Twine, Stardust.
Sentiment: Ticket.
Ribbon, Flowers from stash.
Copics: 
Skin: E00, E11, E02.
Hair: E30, E31, E57, E59, E35.
Pinks: RV00, RV10, RV02.
Browns: E50, E51, E53.
Ground: W1,2,3,4.

No comments: