Monday 20 June 2011

Fairy Dance

Hiya folks, hope your all keeping well.  For today's card I've used the gorgeous Belles 'n' Whistles Fairy Dance image, isn't she adorable.  The papers are equally adorable, they are Prima and absolutely lush...lol!!!!



For this card I've used :-
Belles 'n Whistles image - Fairy Dance
Heart Nesties
Martha Stewart border punch
Computer generated sentiment
Wings cut using my Cricut

Thanks for popping by and taking the time to leave such lovely comments on our creations, we really do appreciate it.

luv 'n' crafty hugs 
xx vicki xx

4 comments:

SANDRA said...

I agree Prima papers are lush, love their flowers too. Great card & the image is gorgeous. Love Sandra x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, fabulous image and those papers are devine.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Just love the whole look of this card. hugs Sharon

Michelle said...

Fab card and I'm lovin you tea party card too. Lovely
x Michelle