Tuesday 24 May 2011

In The Pink.....

Good morning all. A very quick post from me this morning as I am flying out of the door for work. I am really loving The Greeting Farm images at the mo - they are quick and easy to colour and I think you can find a character to suit anyone you know!!


I have used Harley, from the Creepin' Crew, (Although looking at the website, it looks like Tracy has sold out of them!!!!!) The paper I have used is from the Memory box. It comes in a range of colours and a range of designs they are lush!!
The sentiment is from CC Designs its Amy R's Birthday Sentiments There are some fab sentiments in this set, a little bit different!!
I used a Martha Stewart Border punch and finished off with pearls and ribbon from my stash. I hope you like.
Take Care and Have a good day.
Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

Fleur said...

AWESOME card
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Caroline said...

Lovely card, the stamps are just too cute and you did a good job on the colouring! Love the punch you used for the text.