Wednesday 11 May 2011

Happy Birthday Marcea!

Dies to Die for are now selling Stamping Bella stamps again and this one is too cute not to get! I have made this card for my DT buddy Marcea who's Birthday it is today! Happy Birthday Marcea!

I have stamped Missmatch Ketto with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copic Markers. I have cut her out using a Nestabilities Lacey Oval and added to the base with 3d foam. The base is a sheet of Petunia Bazzill Basics CS layered with 2 sheets from the MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky 6x6 paper pad; wrapped around with Celadon Green ribbon. CC Designs Amy R Birthday Sentiment stamped and cut out using a CC Designs Banner Tag Cutter and added to the image. A MFT Die-Namic Butterfly cut out of vellum and added with a flat back pearl.


Hope you all have a lovely day where you are!

1 comment:

Marcea said...

Thankyou hunny .... got my card and pressie - just perfect, you are the loveliest girlie xxx